Balancing fine lines between using local natural products, available raw materials and scientifically formulating sustainable beauty products. Our values and brand promises remain intact corresponding to the sustainable use of resources which is assured by our brand. Since our brand uses all-natural products that are made locally in order to promote sustainable harvesting, we also use local raw materials for packaging. Unsustainable raw materials like palm oil, very commonly used in beauty products are not used at Herveda botanicals. The brand also contributes and collaborates with organizations such as Udeshya, Girls in STEM, Aji’s products, Craftmandu and Farmers’ cooperatives.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
- Sustainable harvesting and sourcing of raw materials
- Reusing the used containers of Herveda products
- Sharing profits with by supporting skill trainings, girls in STEAM education, working directly at the community level
- Using locally produced raw materials and packaging materials eg. lokta paper boxes, pouches
- Employing energy efficient processes and minimize energy consumption to reduce carbon footprint